Unfortunately, Ambrosia Cake Creations is unable to attend the Bridal Show in Raleigh, NC sponsored by Forever Bridal this coming weekend, January 4th and 5th, 2013. We will miss interacting with all the vendors there. Bridal shows are a great way to do all your comparison shopping with many wedding professionals as well as give you inspiration with the latest wedding trends and fashions. Here are some tips as you are preparing to attend the bridal show.
- Make pre made address labels with your name, phone number, wedding date, as well as your email address. There will be several vendors that will have drawings and sign up sheets to fill out. This will save you a lot of time.
- They most likely provide a bag for you to place all of your information from all wedding professionals. To organize all your information you collect, I do suggest to bring several small paper bags with labels for each category. That way you can place everything according.
- It can be overwhelming with the amount of wedding professionals so, take notes. They will probably provide you with a notebook and a pen. However, you might want to bring a small one just in case so you can take notes and keep track of what wedding professionals you really liked.
- Many vendors provide food and cake samples so if are looking for caterers and other venues, we suggest eating light before attending the bridal show.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The floors at the bridal show are cement and you will be on your feet for hours.
Even though Ambrosia Cake Creations will not attending this January’s bridal show we would like to congratulate you on your engagement and upcoming wedding. We would still like to sit down with you and discuss the cake you have envisioned for your wedding day. We welcome you to sign up for a private wedding cake consultation. Hope these tips help you get the most out of the bridal show.