Chic Modern Wedding Cake
Chic Modern Wedding Cake Featured in Trendy Bride Magazine.
This chic modern wedding cake was part of an event coordinated by Emily Schwarts from Galej Events. The event took place at Vizcaya Villa located in Fayetteville, NC. The cake was covered with fondant then painted with edible paint, the flower was made of gum paste and painted to match the wedding cake. Here are some of the wedding professionals that took part of this event BBJ Linens, Caroline Lima Photography, Classic Party Rentals, Flawless Visions Galej Events, Invitations by Kate Washburn, Mashup Vintage Rentals, vintage jewelry by Oh So Curio, and Owen’s Florist.
You are able to view more photo’s of this event by Caroline Lima Photography in either a hard copy Trendy Bride Magazine or an online version of Trendy Bride Magazine.
Bridal Show and Wedding Show Tips
Unfortunately, Ambrosia Cake Creations is unable to attend the Bridal Show in Raleigh, NC sponsored by Forever Bridal this coming weekend, January 4th and 5th, 2013. We will miss interacting with all the vendors there. Bridal shows are a great way to do all your comparison shopping with many wedding professionals as well as give you inspiration with the latest wedding trends and fashions. Here are some tips as you are preparing to attend the bridal show.
- Make pre made address labels with your name, phone number, wedding date, as well as your email address. There will be several vendors that will have drawings and sign up sheets to fill out. This will save you a lot of time.
- They most likely provide a bag for you to place all of your information from all wedding professionals. To organize all your information you collect, I do suggest to bring several small paper bags with labels for each category. That way you can place everything according.
- It can be overwhelming with the amount of wedding professionals so, take notes. They will probably provide you with a notebook and a pen. However, you might want to bring a small one just in case so you can take notes and keep track of what wedding professionals you really liked.
- Many vendors provide food and cake samples so if are looking for caterers and other venues, we suggest eating light before attending the bridal show.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The floors at the bridal show are cement and you will be on your feet for hours.
Even though Ambrosia Cake Creations will not attending this January’s bridal show we would like to congratulate you on your engagement and upcoming wedding. We would still like to sit down with you and discuss the cake you have envisioned for your wedding day. We welcome you to sign up for a private wedding cake consultation. Hope these tips help you get the most out of the bridal show.
Chateau Bellevie Food Tasting
The weekend of February 23rd, Maria from the Chateau Bellevie hosted a fabulous food tasting for her 2013 brides. This is such a beautiful location for intimate weddings. Here are a few vendors that I had a chance to talk with Flowers on Broad Street from Fuquay Varina, Bel Canto Designs who has gorgeous vintage jewelry and hair pieces located in Apex, NC, Liz Perniciaro Hair Styling of Willow Springs, NC, All Events DJ and Songs of Joy by Joy Perniciaro. The photo that is featured here, in addition to another wedding cake picture that is in photo gallery on our web site is from Robert Filcsik Photography located in Raleigh, NC.
Cake samples from Ambrosia Cake Creations for a food tasting at the Chateau Bellevie located in Fuquay Varina, NC. Photographed by Robert Filcsik Photography located in Raleigh, NC.